You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm looking 2 mockup themes in 3D renderings to help design the brand, look, and feel of our clothing store. I'm not looking for an exact layout or floorplan... I already have a general layout and have attached it...I'm looking for the overall look, image, color, brand, and feel of the store. The look, brand, and feel we are going for can be seen by looking at the Brand Photo attached. Our logo is attached as well. Below is a more in depth of what we are looking for and need to incorporate into the design.
Colors: Blue, Green, White, Cream, Gray - (See logo)
We need 7 types of fixtures - The fixtures are in order of amount space. The general layout of our typical store can be seen by looking at the Overview Photo... WE ARE ONLY FOLLOWING THE GENERAL LAYOUT OF THIS... not the imaging branding or feel....thats the purpose of this project.
1. Floor double hanging racks (See Floor double hanging racks photo and clothing rack photo) - racks that can hold clothes on both sides, as well as merchandise on top - Shoes - This will be used to hold most of the merchandise in the stores. A used clothing store will need a lot of these vs display tables because of the variance in the inventory. Each section will need to be 4-6' in length and should be able to be attached end to end to form longer sections. Also needs the capability to add an endcap.
2. Endcap on double hanging racks (See Endcap photo) - Can be slat wall, or shelving unit to hold hats, or other things.
3. Display tables - Used to display new merchandise
4. Wall display unit (See Wall Display Photo 1 and Photo 2) - Fairly large to display new merchandise, in the form of shelves, slatwalls, and hanging racks.
5. Wall hanging racks (See Wall Hanging Racks)- Pretty much just 2 bars running along the wall at 39" and 78" off the floor to hold a lot of clothes.
6. Sunglasses display
7. Hat display
Other major things that need designed
Cash Wrap (See Cash Wrap Photo) : Consists of Buying counter, and checkout counter, tagging counter, and hanging counter and hanging rack. We have to have this counter and shelf space...but just need it to look like our brand and look.
Behind the cash wrap is shelving system to put bins and used clothing for inspection.
Dressing Rooms - 3.5' by 5.5'
Signage throughout the store to display where things are - Short Sleeve, Long Sleeve, Denim, Coats, Skirts, Shorts, Guys Girls, Designer Jeans, L.A. Idol. Restrooms, Dressing Rooms, Prom Dresses, "Bring Clothes here for the Revival Process" then few brand signs Hollister, Aero, American Eagle.
Shouldn't take too long looking for a budget of $50