You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Design using Adobe Photoshop a cool line chart and a pie chart. Both charts must be 2D charts, not 3D. For an example of what I consider as a "cool" chart, please see: http://www.tmssoftware.com/Images/advchartview2.png (I don't like the mirror effect, though). The line chart should contain only one line (i.e. one series of data). The pie chart shouldn't have any background image, instead the "cool" factor should be created with some lightning effects and by a good selection of colors. For example of one pretty nice pie chart, please see: http://www.dotnetcharting.com/images/pie_chart_2d.png The chart designs would be used in an application that looks like this: http://www.macecraft.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3455 so please make the chart designs with a compatible visual style, and use a color scheme of blue and white, with maybe some yellow. Your designs will be used to develop two chart components, so be prepared to deliver a few versions of both chart types with different data visible.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) High quality original Adobe Photoshop PSD source files with all graphical elements in different layers.
5) High qualityh PNG files of all the essential graphical elements of the designs, e.g. backgrounds.