You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
- Art needs to be for iPhone 4 Resolution 960x640 pixels and we will also downscale it to 1/2 for older iphone models.
- Game will be in landscape mode
- to understand game concept check out
[url removed, login to view]
although these do not represent the style of graphics we are after
- to understand better the style of graphics we are after check,
note that these are top down thought not side scrollers
- horizontal side scroller game
- terrain on the bottom
- flying enemies
- the scenery need to be 2 times the height of the iPhone screen
- all level need to be 3 layers, ground, far ground sky/clouds these will move in variable speed using parallax
- all levels need to be 2 times the height of the iPhone screen + 3 screens wide and will repeat again and again endlessly so it has to be repeatable horizontally
- Only layered PSD files need to be provided, we will make sure to prepare the game source files needed for optimum performance
- Graphics style need to be not too cartoonish but a bit more realistic, not photo cutouts thought.
- some mock-ups done by us creating game prototype can be provided for further guidance.
- Please provide samples of your work.
- Levels / Themes-
Sea ( plain sea + sky , a few destroyed war ships)
Mountains ( plain terrain with sparse builtings)
City daytime ( minimal clouds, cityscape on the bottom 1/2 of the screen )
City by night (same as above)
Far West (same as above, plain terrain with sparse houses)
Winter, snowy (showy terrain with sparse houses)
- Game UI -
Start Up Screen
Level Selection Screen
Game over / Retry Screen
Level Completed Screen
Game HUD Screen (top screen for health + score and pause, joystick on bottom left, main button and secondary button on the right)
- Player & Enemies -
1 Player plane (spitfire ) (animated propeller, 2 frames)
4 different types of aerial enemies ( show subtle flying movements 2 - 3 frames)
(helicopter, fast plane, slow plane, strong plane)
4 different types of ground enemies ( show subtle movements 2 - 3 frames)
(man with bazooka, 2 person ground antiaircraft gun, armored tank, ship )
6 Power-ups ( rotating ring + powerful inside , at least 8 frames)
3 different explosion effects (8-10 frames)
4 different missiles and bullets