You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
If you accept this project you will develop a sample Mac program that communicates with PowerPoint and Keynote to convert a specific slide to PNG image.
• Input: slide number from the active slide show to convert
• Output: PNG file or PNG NSData
• Must not interrupt the full screen slide show or change active slide
• Can use AppleScript if needed
• Should not manipulate menus (sending commands to menu items)
• Should work with future versions of PowerPoint/Keynote
• Should work with all PowerPoint/Keynote localizations
• Should not use a third party program or converter utility
• Must use Xcode SDK 10.7 and Cocoa language
• Must use only public SDK API (no private API)
• Must not use copyright protected source code
• One method to call PowerPoint 2011
• One method to call Keynote '09
This project is subject to a privacy and intellectual property agreement.
Thanks for your support in this project!