I am Kiden from Singapore. I have recently toyed with the idea of setting up an online fashion webstore. I have a company by the name of Irui registered with ACRA Singapore. Recently, I have also acquired the domains of www.irui.com.sg and www.irui.sg and am hosting with www.sgnix.com, who is using cPanel as the management platform. I am due to launch my products hopefully on the 30th December and would therefore like to engage in some professional help with the templates (for Prestashop), logo design and possibly business card design.
Here are some requirements for the following:
Irui is the Japanese term for clothing. The Kanji form of the word is &egrave;¡£&eacute;¡ž. As such, the logo is supposed to revolve around the Kanji words.
Picture of the traditional form of &egrave;¡£ &acirc;†’ (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f4/%E8%A1%A3-seal.svg/300px-%E8%A1%A3-seal.svg.png)
The picture shown above is what I expect to be the core of the design. The rest of the design is up to your professionalism.
The targeted market is young working professional. As such, I am interested to create a background that has a softer approach
Note: Website should be in English
An example of such a website is Cherrykoko (http://www.cherrykoko.com).
- As the core products of the business is apparels, the concept of being clothed and happy is important. As such, I am interested in designs of clothed AKA happy sheeps and un-clothed AKA unhappy sheeps. Sheeps should be running around in the background.
A picture depictment &acirc;†’
- Categories of the website should be as follow
- 1. New Arrivals
- 2. Clothings (with drop-down consisting of: Tops, Bottoms, Outerwear, Dresses, One-piece)
- 3. Accessories (with drop-down consisting of: Bags, Necklaces, Bracelets/Bangles)
- 4. Wardrobe Staples
- 5. Specials (with drop-down consisting of: Auctions, Special items, Item of the month)
- 6. Out-of-stock
- 7. Blog
Categories featuring products should allow big, clear pictures e.g www.topshop.co.uk
The rest of the design is solely up to the designer. However, please note that template should be able to fit in with Prestashop addons. Addons such as Payment methods, Members login, Members loyalty system, etc are particularly important. As with all other webstores, T&Cs, delivery notice etc are essential.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.