You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK is a well known global company focused on checking the quality of customer service, by using the method of Mystery Shopping. We are recruiting internationally oriented people with academic background for the position of Junior Project Manager for the Middle East countries.
- Planning and set-up of projects by means of internal company software
- Managing the overall project and its activities and ensuring that resources are available
- Monitoring activities and ensuring that project deadlines are met
- High school or university degree
- Living in any GCC country, Jordan or Lebanon.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken) is a MUST, a second foreign language is welcome
- Effective communication skills
- Organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- PC and broadband Internet access
- Availability: full-time.
Several of our clients are important western food & beverage companies, thus some projects involve alcoholic beverages. Our candidates should be able to work within these means.
Those not residing in the above mentioned countries, please refrain from applying, as it is a requirement.
Candidates must be willing and able to work from home and work freelance. We count on reliable and responsible people guaranteeing the quality of their work.
Approximate Starting Salary: to be discussed on an interview.
If you are interested please send your CV in English directly to: