You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Viirtual Assistant needed to handle our work tasks:
1. You should be strong, capable, organized, self motivated, energetic, open for personal growth, communicate well, like to learn new things, follow directions well, able to improvise on its own and support other team members.
2. Past Experience in Working as Online work organizer, is preferable.
3. Reliable Internet Connection Is A Must!
4. Ability To Follow Direction
5. Organizational Skills
6. Support our Core Values = Legalheartbeat
7. Create open, honest communication backed with integrity
8. Work Toward Goals As A Team. Every member of our team has both strengths & weaknesses. Our goal is to maximize each team members strengths. So much more can be accomplished when all team members are flexible, balanced & work together to accomplish the goals of projects
9. Be A Good Listener
10. Fill In The Gaps, Strong understanding of online communication tools, Ability to meet deadlines, Strong communications skills and attention to detail a must
11. You should be a quick learner for methods and how to use any specific websites if given. Should be proficient in using MS Word & MS Excel. Learning new skills, techniques, processes, systems, software, etc, enjoys growing one's capabilities, while contributing to the organization
12. Good written english & good understanding towards english language is a Must.
13. You should have basic know-how of computer & internet usage. Email communications, work discussions on skype, logins and managing accounts will be needed to do.
14. You should be good in internet/web research for any task given, on supplied topics to collect data
15. One hour daily work will be needed to get done, mondays to fridays. Weekends will be off. So bid according to 24 hours work/month work timings.
If you fulfill all these job requirements, then you might be a fit for our team. Please send us your Resume and we will hire you. Previous experience as a virtual assistant/work organizer is preferred