We require very high quality writers/editors to work on editing some creative thinking exercises. Some examples of the exercise are as follows:
1. You walk into class and instead of your teacher you find Goldilocks sitting in her chair. She tells you, that you can ask three questions. Which questions would you pick and why?
2. If you could invent a new word for the dictionary what would it be? What does it mean? Is it a noun, verb, adjective etc?
3. One morning you wake up and you realise you can talk to animals. What would your pet dog say to you?
4. How can you do the following?
1. Eat porridge without a spoon.
2. Secure your house without a key.
3. Dig a garden without a spade.
1.You would be required to modify the language of about 300 such exercises and rewrite in your own words keeping the idea in the exercise same. All the exercises would be provided by us. They all are more or less like the 4 exercises stated above.
2.Ability to write 100% unique content is a must for this project.
3.Very good English language skills and an impeccable usage of grammar is a must.
4.Final submission for each grade will be in PPT format with one exercise on each slide. Rest of the details will be discussed prior to commencement of the project.
5.You should be willing to accept feedback if we require any changes to your output prior to submission of the final file.
6.After submission of the final file, it’ll take about 5 days to process the last milestone payment as we’ll need to verify by proofreading that you correctly wrote all the exercises and followed all the requirements.
7.You will be requested to sign a non-disclosure form as all discussions/emails regarding the project are confidential. 8.You will not be entitled to any copyright rights of the exercises.
Only serious bidders should bid as we need high quality output and a fast turnaround.
Thanks for your interest and Best Regards.