**ATTENTION**: Please read the description and apply using the 4 steps below, only those applied as specifically asked will be considered for interview.
This project is to proof read and create a high quality, grammatically correct e-book about 3,000 to 10,000 words per eBook that will be featured on Kindle.
The contents may be hand written work and transcribed texts derived from audio.
I am looking for 2 professional writers & proof reader to correct my writings on going basis.
YOUR JOB IS:
1- Edit, proof read and rephrase where needed to make the book grammatically correct.
2- Remove redundant language and rephrase sentences if needed to make the point clear.
3- Correct Spacings, include Bullet points and add comma and point where needed.
4- Insert project in the Kindle Template word document Provided by me to you. Project must be submitted in the provided Kindle Template Word Document to make sure the spacing and formatting is done correctly.
- Native & Fluent English written and verbal
- Proven track record of past clients (high rating)
- Able to spend 3-10 hours per week on this project.
- Excellent communication about the project
- Finishing the project exactly on time.
- Skilled at microsoft word to fix spacing and make the writings readable including proper spacing and bullet points.
TO APPLY : ( PLEASE FOLLOW THESE 4 SPECIFIC STEPS)
1. Confirm you have reviewed both samples in the document attached, One is hand typed and the other is transcribed. Your work will be combination of both writings, style to modify and improve to rephrase, edit and fix the spacings and bullet points.
2. Confirm to me you understand this project is required that you A) proof read, rephrase and modify existing writings both typed and transcribed writings as well as B) modify spacing, include bullet points for ease of read and C) submit the project in kindle friendly word document which i provide to you.
3. Total cost to proof read and modify A) 3,000 words and B) 5,000 words ebooks, on weekly basis ( please include Estimate time and your price per hour )
4. Send me sample of your previous writing work
NOTE1: Sample writing is attached for preview, you need to modify such writings and make them sound professional and fix all the grammar, spacing, and editorial errors.
NOTE 2: Estimate work load is 2-4 books per week.
Thanks for all who apply but only those selected for interview will be contacted.