We are looking to post an internship for potential employees. We need a creative, yet technical writer to tackle this. The pay is not much, but it should not take a person long.
Here are all the title sections and information needed:
• Internship title/name: Special Event Organizer/Strategic Marketing and Advertising Developer
• Company Description: DNS Visions, LLC. A relevantly new extreme, fun and innovative event planning company. Recently the company branched out to the market of physically endurance obstacle challenges with the DBA Mighty Mud Dash. After ensuring raving reviews and an overwhelming attendance of 6,000 people DNS Visions has decide to expand Mighty Mud Dashes market. In doing so, DNS Visions is looking to bring on creative, innovative and passionate interns with potential to grow with the company.
• Start Date: Flexible
• End Date: Varies
• Qualifications: GED required and currently enrolled in college
• Job responsibilities: You will be responsible for scheduling, researching and implementing marking strategies. Developing marketing campaigns, basic office duties, contract and third party negotiations, and event organizer duties.
• Compensation: This is a non-paid internship, with the exception of event bonuses. This internship will help you gain critical knowledge for entering the business realm. Interns will receive school credit in lieu of their working hours. Interns that work through the event dates will receive a $500 event bonus for each event they help plan and conduct. This internship could possibly lead to a part/fulltime job opportunity.
• Hours: Flexible, Minimum of 20 hours a week required. Schedule will be produced at the beginning and end of the work week and checked by event coordinator.
• What you will learn: You will acquire the skills necessary to market through social media mediums; you will obtain the knowledge on how to develop and implement a strategic marketing campaign; you will learn how to develop responsive and interactive mass e-mail marketing through icontact; you will learn the necessary etiquette to conduct business on a day-to-day basis with employees, customers and vendors; you will also learn the ropes of event coordinating and event development; and how to deal with the day-to-day customer service issues.