You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
HOW TO PLAN A WEDDING BUDGET: Today, a well planned wedding is called by many a good and well conducted wedding.
Compared to earlier times and now, conventional weddings were conducted in pomp and style as how customs in different societies required it. Since times have changed and in keeping with modern day race for time and limited finances available on hand with almost 80 percent of the people, it is important to plan and budget the wedding costs.
When one gets ready o tie the knot, he or she has to start planning for the Big Day perhaps 1/2 years in advance, because of many constraints like availability of place to have the wedding, the jewelry to be bought, the bridal wear expenses, floral decor, the music band availability and so on and so forth. All these require meticulous financial planning and budgeting to make the wedding a successful one.
Since every parent or the individuals getting married would like the Wedding day to be a memorable one, since conventionally, it is performed once, they tend to spend lavishly at times, and thereby post marriage,things start turning sour financially for some. Therefore these days individuals and families, budget their expenses, item wise, so that neither party is put to difficulties and thereby make the marriage a successful and grand event not only for themselves, but an occasion to remember for the guests invited. Another factor modern day generation in their budget planning, restrict the invitees to family and very close family friends and this not only helps in having a better wedding but also conducted within their planned budget.
Some of the important things that one should take into account when planning a budget for the wedding would be follow some of the guidelines better:
1) Fix the wedding date at least six months in advance, since any wedding planned within a short span of time, will only inflate one's financial budget.
2) Determine the place/venue of the wedding to be held, as this will not only be able to help one in having a wider choice, but also help in finding and confirming the same at a low cost. This booking should be done preferably a year in advance especially in metro cities.
3) Planning a wedding well in advance over six months and fixing a confirmed date, will also help in family, relatives, friends and business associates, living overseas and inland, plan their reservations, accommodation, etc easily and also at competitive prices.
4) Planning a wedding well in advance, will help the family and individuals getting married, plan their savings, in such a manner, that at a later moment in time, they are not forced to raise the funds from the market, as this will again, upset their financial budget.
5) Expenses on bridal, ware, jewelry,venue,floral decor, food, accommodation for family, relatives and friends, food and transport should also be carefully planned financially as this will also lighten the financial burden on both the sides.
Finally, one should remember that the cost variables in a wedding could suddenly shoot up and hence it is important, that earlier things are finalized, such last increase in cost, could be avoided.