You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for an experienced Python developer, who knows his way around bigger PostgreSQL installations.
This is a three Part project and the decision to contract for the main program will be done based on the results of 1 and 2.
The Budget in total is 500USD, thereof 100USD for 1 & 2 as I see those two parts as Pre-Sales work.
Your job will be the following
1) Analyse and Document the importing process of the open source software
I will provide the information what database tables are important and what specifics of the import process need to be analysed
The documentation needs to be in way that a non python coder (which is me) can understand it
2) Code a POC which utilized the importer from (1)
The proof of concept should show that it is possible to use the functions of the OSS and build an import tool around it.
3) Python coded PostgreSQL importing tool using the parsing function of an existing open source project. The import process must be optimized for speed (which means stupid inserts with no checks, partioning of postgresql, delayed commits)
Your skillset needs to include
1) extensive Python skills (including multi-threading libraries
2) PostgreSQL triggers and partions
In order to be considered for this project i expect you to give me at least one project example each where you used python and postgresql triggers/partitions. Failure to do so will lead to