You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Summary: Installation of openERP v6.1 on a virtual private server, securing the connection via https and allowing only authorized IP addresses to access the website.
Background: We are a small trading business (<10 employees) operating at two different locations. We would like to implement our ERP software so that both sites can connect to it. Both sites will already be connected through a VPN to a server in the US. Both sites will have the same US IP address from which they will connect to the openERP server (most likely hosted in Germany). We have already developed a customised version of openERP v6.1 to suit our business processes. The adapted python files will be provided (i.e. customising the openERP software is not (!) part of the project). Daily traffic is expected to be low (max. 10 users, no large files to be transmitted).
Pyhton, PostgreSQL, Linux (Suse preferred), familiar with server security.
- General advise on choosing the appropriate hosting company to achieve the desired functionality. We currently favour the following: http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produktmatrix_vserver/vserver-produktmatrix
- General advise on securing the server
- Installing openERP v6.1 (files as provided by us) on the chosen server
- Implementing https, restricted IP address access, other security features as discussed previously
- Documentation, so that running server can be administered by us.
- Throughout the project: Communication on progress, explanation on route chosen to ensure understanding of procedure from our side.