You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Yogyo is a small but highly ambitious and fast-growing company that operates Web sites in multiple countries around the World where customers can order food delivery. Currently, we are building a team to localize the homepage used in other countries and launch in the Korean market in 2-3 months from now. We have a Korean developer in the team so Korean language is not necessary. We work in English.
Yogyo's Web site is developed in Python/Django based on the code we use for English-speaking countries.
We search for one highly qualified developer who will be part of our 3 people dev team of highly motivated and experienced developers.
* Starting date: ASAP, latest Monday 19th of March
* At least 3-5 years experience with Django/Python.
* Python with Django, GeoDjango, South, pip, tddspry, webtests, virtualenv, fabric
* UNIX; Fedora Linux, Ubuntu, SuSE, Solaris 10
* Experience with SCM, Redmine, Trac
* Able to really grasp complicated and sparsely documented legacy code and adapt to new requrirements.
* Experience with e-commerce Web sites, Google Maps API and payment gateway solutions.
* Candidates are expected to relocate to Seoul until mid-June.
* System administrator experience (setting up development environment, live servers etc) is an advantage
* Accommodation and return ticket will be paid by us if you live outside Korea.
* We offer a competitive compensation package.