I am interested in a web scraper that would allow to extract data from historical Supertoto coupons. Which data am I talking about?
Processing of one coupon can be described via following steps:
1. go to https://www.unibet.com/betting/supertoto-superscore
2. click on "Results" button
3. select any Supertoto coupon
4. click on "Tools" button (see st1.png from the attached zip file)
5. by opening different screens (Information, Distribution, Statistics, Prizes, Pool values) you will see the additional details for extraction (see st2.png, .., st6.png)
The output should be one csv file per each combination of coupon (couponid) and screen (main screen, distribution, information, statistics, prizes, pool value). I would like the script to be able to process multiple coupons in one run (identified e.g. by month to be processed, e.g. "April 2013").
NB: I used to have a working version where you coud navigate directly to the data by going to https://www.unibet.com/supertoto/ajax/coupon.do?id=%i, but this seems no longer to be working as the site has changed to Flash. In st_previous.zip, you can find some additional information and feel for the data how it worked before (note that this is not spec for the current project but gives imho a very good idea of the goal of the project). Thanks!