Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Im just doing this project for fun just so I can see how it is done professionally. This project is very SIMPLE, I Just need a login screen, and a main page where you can access data from the SQLite database.
I want to accomplish SIx things:
1. Allow laymen users to access private data from SQLite database through a BASIC and secured HTML login screen.
2. Make a function that allows database to be updated by uploading data , and inputting specific data.
3. Allow a search function to search for database files, and data.
4. Users should be able to see the data from the database on an web page screen. ( If they can dynamically update the data, that would be a plus.)
5.The data fetched from data base needs to be organized in a nicer, more intuitive way that everyone can read and understand.
6. Use only the latest Python 3.2 code.
* IMPORTANT: When the database is accessed, I want it to show up on the HTML page in a more aesthetically organized fashion than how it is originally organized in the database.
This style needs to be done or you will not get paid for this project
1. Must adhere to style guide on PEP8 (http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/)
2. ALL CODE including Python code needs to beTHOROUGHLY COMMENTED, or you will not get paid.
( like I said, I am learning how to do this for fun, but I need to know what you are doing so I can understand what is going on, comments should be thorough and on every line. )
3. ALL variables and data need to have MEANINGFUL NAMES. NOT just letters, or abbreviations, if I see this, you will be told to rename your variables and everything else that is not named meaningfully.
4. Use Standard Library Documentation:
5. All CGI programming needs to be done in PYTHON, I will only accept Python, HTML, and CSS code.
Will give additional material