Project Description: Hi, I need someone to translate roughly 300 lines of a script from python into R language. The script is quite easy, with lots of loopings. I could do it myself If I had time to learn python.
Hours of work:
Project Duration: < 1 weekSkills required: Python,
Bids are hidden by the project creator.
Log in as the employer to view bids or to bid on this project. You will not be able to bid on this project if you are not qualified in one of the job categories. To see your qualifications
hi, i work routinely with both python and R. as you are probably aware, R has functional constructs which make the comprehension of loops extremely robust and efficient. so converting from python to R makes sense for the code that you describe. depending on the complexity of the code, this should take me a few hours to finish. i would propose to proceed as follows:
1. get the code and sample date from you
2. generate a "proof of concept" version of the R script
3. submit this script to you for feedback
4. revise the script according to your feedback
5. document the script with commentary which will enable future development and maintenance
6. submit final work to you.