You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I just need a few simple functions that parse wishlist for a few online retailers:
return of a wishlist class with names, prices, shipping cost, expected ship date, discount, item number, and a Boolean indicating whether or not it's eligible for amazon prime, State or zipcode of the send to address, etc, all other relevant information.
return total price for everything in list and number of items in list
Amazon: input must be able to accept both short link and long link:
1. The items must be able to be purchased for the owner of the wish list. This means when the purchaser buys the product, it ships directly to the owner of the wish list, without revealing the address.
2. Discounts must work:
- for example: http://www.costco.com/.product.990745.html does now register the discount in the wishlist
3. The required two are amazon and walmart.
4. The function must be able to recognize which store by the url
5. Function should be able to read just the wishlist ID like ABCDEFG12345 and determine which store it might be using regex
6. Function should return proper error messages if input url is invalid before actually visiting the site via regex, after visiting, and if there are no items in the wishlist.
7. If there is available API, use it instead of scrapping.
Additional online retailers:
I'm not certain which of them meets requirement 1, but if they do, I will pay extra $20 for each implementation.
1. Ebay, should meet #1
4. Best Buy
When you give me a quote, you must include which retailer you will implement (or a question). I will consider a copy/pasted message as spam. Budget is around $50-200 depending on how many retailers you can do.
This provides some guide as to how to do it.