You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Animation demonstrating how a wireless signal travels from the floor to chairs in a simple room, and to a mobile device (tablet) used by a person (silhouette/person outline) sitting in the chair. The signal follows chairs as they move around in the room.
The chairs are to have person outlines/silhouettes sitting and holding the tablet.
The purpose of the animation is to highlight wireless connectivity, and not to show photo-realistic visuals. Sketchup type quality would be suitable. Your creativity is requested to come up with a way to visualize a wireless signal.
• Carpet tiles on floor: 600mm x 600mm
• 12 x training chairs (Sketchup or Autocad models provided)
• Walls in neutral color, with a window in one wall
• wireless connectivity with signals 'hopping' between carpet tiles from a start point at the wall to each of the training chairs.
• how the signal takes a different path as the chairs move across the floor, while always maintaining a path from the start point
• how the wireless signal moves from the carpet tile directly under a chair up to a receiver pad mounted on the underside of the chair tablet arm
• how the pad has a wire and USB outlet mounted on the underside of the chair tablet arm, and show a user in the chair using a mobile device (iPad, tablet or smartphone)
1. One chair in view.
2. Zoom in on underside of the chair table surface. Highlight a pad and a USB outlet mounted on the underside.
3. Show a USB cable plugging into the outlet.
4. Zoom out and up to have the whole chair in view. Change the chair to semi-transparent so that the pad & USB outlet can still be seen from a standing height perspective.
5. Show a tablet connected to the cable.
6. Show (fade in) a silhouette sitting in the chair holding the tablet.
7. Show a wireless signal coming from the floor up to the pad under the chair surface. The signal then follows the USB cable to the tablet.
8. The tablet turns on (show a generic screen background).
9. Remove (fade out) the silhouette. Keep the tablet & USB cable in the same position.
10. Zoom out and up, and add 11 chairs with USB cables & tablets in random positions. See image 'chair random' as an example with 4 chairs. Show the floor with carpet tiles, and 2 walls (one with a window).
11. Show how a wireless signal starts in the right hand corner of the room. Additional floor tiles are linked together finally creating a link from the starting point to each chair. (Similar to the yellow squares in the attached images. You can suggest a different way to visualize, but it needs to be connected to the floor tiles, and it needs to be continuous.) The signal across the floor will branch out to reach each chair. The signal then crosses wirelessly from the floor to the pad under the chair table surface, and through the USB cable to the device. The pad needs to be highlighted even though it would not be visible under chair surface from a standing height.
12. The chairs move into 3 circles of 4 chairs. See image 'chair circle' as an example. As the chairs move the path of the signal across the floor tiles changes to follow the chairs to maintain a link with the starting point.
13. Chairs move into 2 rows of 6 chairs, all facing forward (like a classroom). Again the signal path adjusts as the chairs move.
14. Chairs move to 2 groups of 6. See image 'chair block' as an example of 1 group of 4 chairs. The signal path adjusts.
You will be provided with
• 3D model of the chair (dwg or skp)
• 3D model of the wireless signal receiving pad (dwg)
I also require that a logo be positioned in the top right corner of the animation video for the duration of the animation.