We have up and running web server, which do the following, User upload a frontal photo of a person to the server. The server will generate the 3D head model of this person, export it as OBJ file and send back to the client as zipped file.
What we want is:
-Iphone Client app, which capture upload photo from Iphone to server, download the zipped obj file of the head from server ( through SOAP web services) and display in 3D. cg 2.0.
-The client app can download also additional zipped obj files like hair, spectacles etc.
- The Info about other obj files are stored in the server. Client dynamically get the info and displayed so users can choose which file to download and display. The real file only download after choosing by the users.
- User are able to add and change 3D scene background photo, scene capture and send it through e-mail.
-for 3D scene displaying and 3D object manipulation use open source library isgl3d http://isgl3d.com/
-for obj reader use http://people.cs.kuleuven.be/~ares.lagae/libobj/index.html library
-for zip library use Objective-Zip with MiniZip
- able to compile and run in debug , release and device modes. We use Iphone 4.
- code should be compiled without any warning left.
- the MVC should be respected. For any View or XIB there should be correspond a Controller.
Screens and Views Description.
1 First is flash screen it is simple .png file we will provide you.
2 Main Screen (MS)is a Navigation Bar. Navigation bar have a title ( 3DFM) and a right button Info.
- The main view of MS is 3D scene. By default it will display default head model, a obj ziped file in the resource. use can rotate and zoom in out the camera.
- By pressing the info button a modal screen with text label saying will appear. We will fill it.
- the 3D scene will have 3 buttons. 1 for screen capture and mailing, 1 for photo capturing and uploading, one for changing hair, earrings and spectacles. By pressing each of it, a correspond View will by by overlaid over the 3D scene View. The mail and photo capture Views can by pushed on Navigation Control Bar stack. The hairs,earring, spectacle selection View is overlaid over 3D scene and is transparent
3 The e-mail screen by default after loaded will follow standard mailing work flow, only the different have the scene capture photo already attached and display some where in the screen be fore sending. Other details and notifications like network connection status , progress bar, should be the standard.
4 The photo capture View by default show the last captured photo or empty screen. On the bottom is toolbar ( tabbed bar) with 4 button options, use the picture as background, upload it to server, goto photo albums or capture photo by camera. The selected picture from photo album or camera will showed in full view. Pressing the background button the selected picture become background image of 3 scene. The 3D scene become active one. Pressing upload button the selected picture will be upload to the server and the zipped obj head model will be downloaded and display in scene replacing the old one.
5 The hair, spectacle and earring selection screen is overlay over 3D screen, it contain of 2 row of buttons, one is for choosing category, one is for concrete model. They are 2 scrollview of image buttons. The first one contain button for category hair, earring, spectacles. By pressing the button the contain of second row will change to corespondent list of item. By choosing it ( pressing) the correspond zipped obj file is download and load to scene replace the old one of the same category. The info about each items, icons are downloaded from server through web service. For this screen you can change the design your way.
- We will provide flash .png screen the test .obj files, test photos.
- the web www.my3dface.sg
- the web service www.my3dface.sg/f3dm_dev_noauth/f3dm.php
Best Regard and looking forward to hearing from you.