You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have designed in a 2D environment a working model of a small table top that is expandable by sliding it apart. The 2D drawings are detailed with each pieces measurement supplied so you will have a very clear model with which to create the 3D model.
You must be EXPERT with Solid Works.
No beginners or wannabe's on this one. This end result must be a PERFECT 3D model. It can not have any rough polygon edges as this will be the file used to generate a prototype mold.
* Demonstrated expertise with SolidWorks as evidence by pier reviews of completed projects with consistent good feedback
* A Signed and Dated Freelancer Non-Disclosure Agreement
The item you will be designing
* Is 15 inches wide by 11 inches tall by 3/4 inches thick.
* It's 15 inch width will have a slice down the center separating it in two halves (7.5 inches each half)
* These halves will have two aluminum rods embedded within them that allow the halves to travel / expand.
* There are two plastic thumb screws embedded at the top (one at the top of each half) which apply friction to the internal aluminum bar to prevent travel
* The exact height of the board is estimated at 3/4 inches ie; the size of the plastic thumb screws but this may change slightly at job assignment time.
* The 3D file you create will clearly demonstrate the turning thumb screws turning downward till they touch the aluminum rods
* The 3D file you create will cleary demonstrate the sliding separation of the two 7.5 inch halves along the aluminum rods.
What we'll require prior to payment
* SolidWorks .sldpr file
* An exported SolidWorks Viewer .SVD file
* One or more of the following exported file formats in 3D only
* * An exported AutoCAD .dwg file (3D only)
* * An exported IGES .igs file
* * An exported Parasolid .x_t file
Items we will supply you prior to creation
* Adobe Flash .swf interactive file which will demonstrate the product and how it works. This is a 2D vector image but will give you what you need. You will not be able to import it but it will be important to base your work on as this is the movement we want in the final product.