Build custom world in OpenSim or Aurora-Sim (like SecondLife, but open-source), = simulating hospital environment
- at least 3-level Building - doctor`s offices, few operating rooms, lobby on each floor, ordinary and VIP rooms (with beds - Patient can lay on it, VIP room just 1 bed), etc.
- equipment (not just empty building)
- Bots - Doctors, Nurses and Patients
- build/template/use existing free graphical models
- create characters - Bots - based on Artifical Intelligence (AI) - behaviour must be scriptable, described below
All subjects (Doctor, Nurses and Patients)
- must communicate (by chat - text) - OSSLNPC - take a look at http://opensimulator.org/wiki/OSSLNPC and http://matangdilis.blogspot.com/2010/12/chatting-with-antonio-de-morga-in.html
- connection to FreeSwitch - voice communication (later usage of speech recognition)
This shall be an long term project, but we want a fixed price on the above configuration basic AI settings.
If you are interested please bid and send me a PM with your portfolio and experiences with OpenSim/Aurora-Sim (previous and current projects etc.)