You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
For a "classic style" adventure game in 3D I need the following items modeled (including textures):
- one animated character (walk, take something, give something, push something, pull something, open something, close something, use something)
- twelve inventory items
- five locations
- twenty items to be interacted with at these locations
- the game should have a "medieval" "toon" style. Search for "Day of the Tentacle" or "Toonstruck" for references, but remember that these are 2D games! Please don't bit if you can't deliver such a style.
- the textures should contain contain the shades and lighting that are needed to ensure that everything has a "smooth" look. There are some very BAD examples on the web that show strong shading and contrasts so that everything has a "glossy" look. This is NOT what I need (note the shading_NOTgood attachments). Please take a look at the "Simba" lion for a very GOOD example, this is exactly what I need.
- you MUST provide references of your previous projects for your offer to be considered.
- by bidding, you declare that all deliverables (models, textures) were created ONLY BY YOU and that you TRANSFER THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS on these items to me.
Thanks in advance.