You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Poject parameters, 2 stages...
An STL file format (Stereolithography) which requires surfacing, ideally through Rapidform or Geomagic software solution. The file is a full scanned vehicle, we require specifically one particular area surfaced so it is not the entire the vehicle, just the rear section of it which needs to be become a solid.
In addition, please note after surfacing we may require some assistance in scaling the drawing after verification from measurements taken manually on the vehicle. This would conclude the 1st phase.
Upon surfacing and approval of the initial stage of work, we require a talented freelancer to design an additional item we are creating for the vehicle. Sample pictures will be provided to accurately detail the parameters of the design so you would have a blueprint to follow and produce. It is a rather simple addition, a rear spolier with incorporated mounts.
- The attached file is a JPEG to illustrate what work is involved and provide an oversight of the vehicle.
- The spoiler design is not available for viewing until an accepted freelancer has been chosen, once done, they will receive image files of the design required with some modifications needed to it. PLEASE NOTE: You will have to draw the spoiler design from scratch, we are only providing image files to illustrate the design we want, not a 3D scanned or pre-drawn file, they are simply pictures of how we would like it to look.
- The successful bidder will also have to provide an allowance for up to 4 different changes or modifications to the design of the spoiler. These would include (for example) making it slightly larger or smaller, increasing the pitch of the spoiler slightly more or less. Not a complete redesign, just modifications if we require it, total of 4.
- 3 files in total will be required:
- 1st file of the rear vehicle, in solid surface IGES format.
- 2nd file of the rear spoiler design, on its own in IGES format
- 3rd file of the rear vehicle with the spoiler attached to it in IGES format.
We work with Solidworks 2008, the only acceptable file formats will be IGES.
Timeline: This is required rather quickly, the sooner the better, if the price falls into the budget, we will accept the bid immediately but require you begin work and complete as quick as possible.