Computer 3D-model is an independent computer program as an application which operates with (under) managing of the Microsoft Windows operating system (XP, Vista, 7).
The building should be a two-story with access to the basement (underground floor) and look modern.
On the underground floor:
- DJ Hall (dance space for 100 people).
- Recording studio;
- Studio spaces (thematic halls);
On the ground (first) floor:
1. Lobby (spacious).
3. Youth Cafe (bar, tables, chairs, sofas, etc).
4. Internet cafe (Zone Wi-Fi, tables, computer monoblocks).
5. Assembly (conference) Hall (high ceilings, a stage, an auditorium for 100 people).
6. Meeting room (room with a round table for 50 people).
7. Classrooms (lecture rooms for 30 people).
8. Sport hall (simple exercise equipment, mirror wall).
10. IT-elements (data terminal, plasmas, running lines);
Work is carried out in three stages:
1. Sketch and plan.
2. Model (pattern).
read full info in file first, I have time until 25 feb.