You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
- Involves Daz Studio "Genesis" integration
- Involves preexisting 3DsMAX model
- May involve creation of Daz Morphs
---Project 3D Resources---
This project involves the following model I own:
And Daz Studio Genesis Characters (Such as Victoria 5):
---Requirement 1: Integration---
I need this mouth model integrated anatomically into Daz Studio's female "Genesis" character, namely Victoria 5. As I'm under the impression that all Genesis characters can share props and anatomy flawlessly, I am hoping the mouth will work naturally on other Genesis based characters.
--Requirement 2: Render Quality---
When the mouth is rendered through Daz Studio it should look identical (or at least very very close) in detail to the 3DMax renders found on the product page.
---Requirement 3: Morphs---
The mouth should have a series of morphs identical to the ones rigged in the 3DMax model. (If it is rigged already, I'm not sure. If it contains rigging this part should be easier.) In any case, the mouth should have at least the following morphs:
1) The Mouth opens and closes. Lower jaw can be moved around side-to-side, back-to-front similar to how DAZ mouths already work. This should be handled with the preexisting face and mouth morphs.
2) The tongue should be able to extend, retract, flatten, widen, contract, curve in several places, twist in several places, ultimately mimicking the real nature of the tongue. For example, it should be able to lick the lips, roll, reach for chin, and make various eating or talking positions by using the various morphs together.
3) The throat should be able to contract and the uvula and soft palate should be able to rise up to make the throat appear more open.
---Requirement 4: Library and Easy of Use---
In Daz3D, assigning a genesis model the mouth should be as easy as selecting the genesis female model on the stage, double clicking the mouth in the 3D library to give the female model the mouth (replace the old mouth), and then manipulating the various new mouth morphs to pose the new mouth of the female model.
No deadline, but I would like an estimate on time. Thank you.