Looking for an animator + unity3d programmer that has expert knowledge in 3ds Max, Motion Capture Data and ability to test if all the completed work can be opened and worked with in Unity3D for later development.
1. Use an already modeled\scanned and rigged 3D human model with .max format from this website: https://secure.axyz-design.com/metropoly-3d-people
2. Remove textures from head to turn it into a mesh.
3. Create a rig for the head.
4. Use already modeled 3 hair styles and make sure they fit onto the meshed head (bald, short hair, long hair).
5. Create 4 different FACE animations - relax, sad, happy, fear - and make sure they fit the meshed head.
6. Give out 12 different BODY animations, using Motion Capture Data purchased here: https://secure.axyz-design.com/product-category/motion-capture-data-bip-fbx-movements
Export everything separately to be fit into Unity3D - make sure yourself it does fit and can be used there with no problem (send us screenshots).