We need 3 objects / pictures that will be used as graphic elements in a web-page and later in printed material.
The are graphic elements we need shall visualize/emphasize a written description of our concept.
Our concept description (roughly);
we combine a SOFT & HUMAN approach and HARD & BUSINESS structures. The result, for the customer, is they get a solution that is a perfect blend of soft skills and hard structure they to need succeed/reach their goal.
We deliver services in LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT and PROJECT DRIVEN ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT competence areas.
- 1 orange (yes, the fruit), representing the soft/human
- 1 square box ("brushed metal"?) , representing the hard/structure
- 1 square orange (the square box structure + texture from the orange), representing the perfect combo
The objects shall primarily be foto-realistic but it's ok to add a touch if "draw/sketch" style if you think that gives a better end result.
We need the final results primarily in PNG, we also want the "raw data" in any standard 3D-format file (ie 3DS max/Autodesk compatible), Key delivery is color versions, but we'd also like png files generated in grey-scale, for later use.
No background (ie transperant) and resolution should be approx 1600*1600 per object.
- The orange should have clearly structured surface, we expect 1-2 green leaves left on the "dimple" that's its connection to the tree. The message is "soft", maybe that is supported by using a slightly warmer color palette.
- The box should be metallic, suggestion is aluminum or brushed gunmetal style. Edges could be really hard, or slightly soft: you suggest. The message is "structured" maybe that is supported by using a slightly colder color palette.
- The box orange should be a clear mix - ie the structure from the box and the 'skin'-surface, colur and the leave/s from the orange. Slightly soft edges/corners (but not rounded!)
- Main light is "global illumination" but we guess a small spot in upper right/left corner is needed to support the 3D feeling in the orange surface and the box. Light sources should be located in same location for all objects.
We've added a file that is a simple sketch drawing of the 3 objects described above.
Looking forward to seeing your contribution!