You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Outline of Problem: E-Commerce presents significant new business opportunities for organisations who can establish themselves with a innovative idea. The objective is to develop a proposal for an “E-Commerce” business opportunity which will be supported by an appropriate website for a new internet startup company (with minimum 5 hyperlinks on the homepage)
Detail of Questions: producing a business plan and outline prototype for an internet startup company which is seeking to exploit the explosion in “E-Commerce”. You have been asked to investigate potential business opportunities by an investment group who are seeking to fund the development of the new company.The investment group requires your expertise in terms of recommending an appropriate e-business opportunity and developing an appropriate marketing strategy to exploit it. You are expected to develop a prototype website to support and promote the chosen idea for development.
1. Description and justification of chosen e-commerce opportunity. This should include a review of the growth of e-commerce and why your chosen process / product is well suited to exploit the growth in e-Commerce - 1000 words (15%)
2. Revenue model for your development.This section of the report should focus on the revenue model to be used by your e-commerce business with justification for why this is the most appropriate approach. It will include an outline “business plan” with forward planning for a period of 5 years in order to convince the investors of the financial viability of the proposal750 words(10 %)
3. Marketing strategies for your development. One of the major challenges faced by internet startup companies is the development of an effective marketing strategy. This section of the report will discuss and evaluate options available to the team as well as justification for the chosen strategy. 1250 words(20%)
4. Web Usability Issues. The goal of converting website visitors into customers can rely on effective design. Discuss the major accessibility issues and how your website will address these considerations – 500 words (10%)
5. Ethical and legal issues. Reflect on and evaluate 3 challenges your company can face while developing the website (consider both ethical and/or legal issues)-500 words (10%)
6. The Report should adhere to normal report style conventions(10%)
7. The website design should reflect the issues raised throughout the group report in terms of marketing strategies, usability issues etc. The website should be considered a prototype and therefore it is not expected that it will be fully functional in all areas.