Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Read books and then write a report
If you want to collect more details,please PMB
3000 words deadline: 9th May
The report will be assessed on the following:
• Method – the quality and depth of research including the initiative used in its collection. The quality of the analysis undertaken.
• Content – the quality and clarity of the presented recommendations and the ability of the student to demonstrate their expertise in the subject area.
Charlesworth, A. (2009) Internet Marketing – a Practical Approach Butterworth Heinmann. Oxford, UK.
• Gay, R., Charlesworth, A. & Essen, R. (2007) Online Marketing – a Customer Led Approach. Oxford University Press. Oxford, UK.
• Charlesworth, A. (2007) Key Concepts in e-Commerce Palgrave MacMillan. Basingstoke, UK.
• Chaffey, Mayer, Johnston, Ellis-Chadwick. Internet Marketing (2002) Prentice Hall