You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Create an annotated bibliography of recent publications (books, journal articles, trade press
articles, essays etc) on cloud computing. There should be a minimum of fifteen items in the
bibliography and should come from a mix of publication types.
Each annotation should contain:
1. Full reference details using Chicago referencing (see 7.3)
2. A description and critique of the work including
1. Theme of the work
2. Outline of main arguments
3. Significance of the work (why you think it’s important)
4. Strengths and weaknesses of the work
The following links provide details on the process of creating an annotated bibliography.
Minimum number of items 15
Correct referencing 15
Item quality 10
Annotation quality 50