You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I require a literature review (which I have already started and incorporated most of my research) on social media, as it related to Business to Business (B2B) business development. The selected freelancer is required to research academic journals and credible industry sources to bolster my research and formulate a strong argument that relates back to my thesis topic of "Social Media Business to Business Business Development for Mining Engineering Service Firms."
The research does not have to include research that directly relates to my thesis topic, because you won't find any other academic research, but it should include other areas of research (such as Business to Customer examples, and investigation into the pros and cons of the major social media tools and how they could work successfully for mining engineering firms). You do not require technical knowledge in engineering, just a solid academic research skills and a desire to learn more about how social media can relate to service companies in the B2B environment.
As I mentioned, I have most of the work already done, I just need someone to bolster the research and organise it into a coherent literature review. I have examples of my other two literature reviews that form part of this thesis (i.e. social capital and communication theory) which will help give you an idea of the end outcome I am looking for.
I am happy to work closely with the freelancer to help the literature review turn out as desired. I have attached what I have so far - other information can be provided upon request.
- All sources must be entered into Microsoft Word's referencing system and the APA convention used.
- Only credible and the most relevant academic and industry sources should be used (if there are any questions, you can ask me)
- Everything must me referenced and no plagiarism will be accepted.
- Everything must be in coherent paragraphs as per typical academic writing practice (one idea per paragraph, opening stating the idea, body providing evidence, conclusion summarising idea, etc).
- The target word count is 3500 to 5000 words (approx. 1500 already completed)
- Use Australian English
- Have a similar writing style and voice to what is presently there.