I have 3 assignments which needs work on .
American Airlines (AMR Corporation)
research current events regarding the American Airlines (AMR) bankruptcy filing and the events that resulted in the filing prior to starting this assignment. and Write a five page paper in which you:
1.Discuss how senior management’s short-term focus on stock price in a publically traded company can lead to unethical behavior.
2.American Airlines has historically manipulated its earning by deferring aircraft maintenance. Discuss how this behavior may be unethical to both its shareholders and customers.
3.Analyze the factors that contributed to American Airlines’ decision to file for bankruptcy in 2011 and provide evidence regarding whether it was ethical for management to do so.
4.Evaluate the impact of the bankruptcy on American Airlines’ current employees and retirees. Discuss the ethical implications for a corporation to reduce or abandon its retirement benefit obligations. Support your answer.
5.Use three (3) external sources as part of your assignment.
Write a five page paper in which you:
1.Discuss the key difference between conducting a financial audit and a fraud audit, and the related level of responsibility of the auditing firm.
2.After the recent bankruptcy declaration of MF Global, the Chairman and CEO, Jon Corzine, indicated that he had no knowledge of the missing customer funds. Discuss the obligation of corporate CEOs to shareholders and employees “to know” about the financial activity of the corporation.
3.Analyze how complex global instruments contributed to the fraud and the failure of it to be detected by regulators and auditors of MF Global.
4.Discuss what measures can and should be taken to make it easier for corporate employees to “blow the whistle” on a fraudulent scheme within an organization.
5.Evaluate whether businesses, accounting firms, and other organizations should explicitly reward ethical behavior by their employees and executives.
6.Use three (3) external sources as part of your assignment.
nternet for information on a MNC, publicly-traded company. Download the annual report for the most recent year reported; review the information contained on the company Website and proxy statement for use in this assignment. Review and analyze the annual report and other pertinent information.
1. Write a thirteen page paper in which you create an executive summary of the company that discusses the company, industry, products and services, and competitive advantages in the marketplace.
2. Evaluate the financial condition of the company and its ability to achieve the strategic objectives as discussed in the annual report.
3. Analyze the company’s profitability trends and recommend strategies for management to improve or capitalize on these trends.
4. Evaluate the company’s cash position. Articulate its ability to invest in capital projects in future years.
5. Analyze the effectiveness of the company’s inventory or service costing methods. Make a recommendation for improvement in this area.
6. Evaluate the adequacy or risks of the internal control environment noted in the annual report by management, and internal and external auditors.
7. Assess the risk to the company related to foreign currency translations, foreign economic events, and international financial reporting standard requirements in order to summarize the risk tolerance level for the company.
8. From reading the annual report and reviewing the Website, determine where the company appears vulnerable for displaying unethical behavior.
9. From the research conducted in this paper, predict where this company will be financially in five years. Thoroughly provide your rationale for your prediction.
Use seven (7) external sources as part of your assignment.
need the first part in 4 days
I need the 2nd part in 8 days
i need the third part in 12 days
pay up to $120