You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The goal is to obtain several short, original, concise, eloquent, thoughtful and grammatically correct articles on topics of interest to visitors to a small website for a small business audience. Your name will be used with the article, or, if you wish to remain anonymous another name can be used. You will be paid as each article is accepted for use on the site.
1. 10 articles
2. Willing to pay as much as $20 per article for quality work
3. If you bid, you may be asked to write one short sample article, based on your perspective on a topic. Your sample article will not be used except to assess your ability to write grammatically, coherently and convincingly on a small business-related topic. (If you are only able to send examples of past work please do not bid on this project.)
4. Article length will be 300-700 words.
5. Extend the idea as you interpret the implication of the articles in a way that will be interesting and meaningful to a small business audience, which is assumed to have a Bachelor’s level education or greater.
6. Edit your work for grammar and sentence structure in English before submission.
Thank you for taking the time to read through and consider this project.