Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
• Minimum 400 words are required for each article. (399 and 398 is not 400 words)
• The content of each article must include the Keyword of each group related to the topic or products. Please bold the keywords ONCE in each article.
• No illegal Remarks Allowed. Your article should comply with the related copyright laws.
• The title of the articles needs to be interesting and attractive. Do not just use the keyword as a title. Compose thoughtful and appealing titles that can attract readers to the articles. The articles should vary from news articles, scholarly articles, or informative articles. The necessary research is required for article writing.
• The articles must be written in near-perfect English with NO grammar, punctuation, or sentence construction errors, be an original composition, and pass Copyscape and grammarly.com originality tests (70% average or better). Failure to pass the tests may result in loss of payment. If you possess and use a TURNITIN.com account, you will be given priority consideration for this project. (Evidence of the turnitin.com account required)
• http://owl.english.purdue.edu/ is an excellent site to review English Grammar
• Introduction of any products with Brand Name is not allowed in the articles, excluding the required keywords. Be sure not to use an advertisement tone and do not plagiarize. Avoid mentioning price details or hypothetical estimates.
• Reread, review, and rewrite your work MULTIPLE TIMES before submission. Any significant revisions by our internal writers may result in a partial loss of payment.
• Your past best work samples must be submitted to us for project consideration.
• Advanced knowledge and comprehension of the English language required (including communications exchanged on this website and any outside communications channels: Skype, Personal Email, Meebo, AIM, MSN Messenger, etc.).
• A professional attitude is required during communications between the two parties. Anything less will not be tolerated and will result in immediate termination.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)