You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Business Research Method
word limit: 3500 - 4000
deadline: 17 November 2011
The Harvard Referencing System must be used. The Wikipedia website must not be referenced in your work.
Research proposal must be written and presented in the format outlined below:
Research aim, research questions or hypotheses and objectives
Please read carefully or you could end up penalising yourself.
Below are some points to consider for your research proposal.
• Background section: Review of Literature (no more than 2000 words)
- Why is research that you are planning worth the effort?
- Use of academic journals
- Identify your area of research
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the relevant literature
- Clarify where your proposal fits into the debate in the literature
- Identify gaps in existing literature
- Show a clear link between the previous work that has been done in your field of research interest and the content of your proposal etc
- Identify relevant academic theory, models, frameworks and concepts
• Industry Background (no more than 250 words)
- Place the research into context.
- This should clarify further why the research is being done, under what conditions it is being done and what its impact is hoped to be.
• Research aim, research questions or hypotheses and objectives
- What does this research aim to explore/find out?)
- Research questions (no more than two)
- Hypotheses (no more than two)
- Objectives (Minimum 3 & Maximum 4)
• Research Methodology (no more than 1500 words)
- This section will detail how you intend to go about achieving your research objectives
- It will explain your choice of research philosophy
- It will also justify your choice of method in the light of these objectives
- It will also clarify where you intend to carry out the research
- It will also detail which sectors of the market you have chosen to research and why you chose these sectors
- It will explain how your research will ensure validity and reliability
- Justify the relationship between your research aim, research questions, research objectives and research methods
- Discuss the appropriateness of triangulation to your research
- This section needs to be very detailed and realistic
- You must produce a detailed schedule that illustrates weekly activities and allows time for unexpected delays
- What resources do you need
- Will you be able to access the data that you need to conduct your research
- Must be written carefully using the Harvard Referencing System
word count must not exceed 4000 word
assignment should be submitted in the format of a research proposal
Use 12pt font size Arial, with 2.5cm margins all around and double-spacing.
References, table of contents, and tables/figures/graphs may be single-spaced with a font size 10.
Deviations from the set formatting guidelines will severely affect your grade, regardless of report content. This is to ensure optimal length consistency and fairness for all submitted student reports.