You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
My company produce conceptual stock photos - mostly of children and teenagers. I need articles written to accompany selected photos. Usually as an editor, I would find a stockphoto that suits an article. Consider this the opposite situation - you have to write an article that suits the photo.
The topics should be centered around kids and teenagers, their life, education, activities, social issues, parenting issues, and stronger topics such as abuse, violence, bullying, crime, mental problems etc.
You can find 20 photos at the link below for 20 different articles. If I'm satisfied with your work you can expect batches of around 30 articles each month.
Find the photos here: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0BwPAdh7ltSxXU091R2JSZ1FaZnc/edit
My expectation of you and the articles:
* All information must be accurate and correct
* Creative based on well-conducted research
* The articles should be between 350 and 500 words. Quality is more important than length
* The articles must be interesting, informative and easy to read
* The articles must be 100% original and unique
* The articles must pass Copyscape. Failing that will result in no payment and an immediate ended agreement.
* All rights will be transfered to me, and you will not resell the work to others
* Written in perfect english with attention to grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Looking forward to working with you.
Additional Project Description:
06/23/2012 at 6:52 EDT
Many good writers among the bidders. I can't decide - so I'll award 3 different freelancers to do the project (I can easily use the extra articles).
I will urge the rest to bid on a smaller project that I will open shortly. There are more writers that I would like to examine more.