You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
For GENERAL MANAGER Position:
We are a new company from London, United Kingdom with multi trading company including one IT company. We have virtual setup for our company for all its businesses and trading processes. We have a team of 20+ members working on various departments such as administration, project management, client services, Design, Developers. We are a Joomla specialist agency who write Web Apps and Web Sites in PHP, and offer a range of associated services.
The selected candidate will be required to manage all the departments of our company as a General Manager as described below.
You will use your wealth of management skills, depth of Technical knowledge, and broad understanding of both Business in general and specifically Web Development and Design Agencies to help guide our Company towards success.
The teams in the Company which you will manage include: Design, Developers, Project Management, Copywriters, Client Services (Marketing & Sales). We also intend to grow a small creative team for driving new ideas and technologies for us to implement. With over 20 staff, your key focus will be to guide the Company to profitability and stability. You'll work closely with the Director and Founder who is currently performing the job role you're being hired into.
• EXCELLENT ENGLISH in writing, speaking and understanding is a must. It is extremely important that your level of English is either your first language or like a native.
• Must be HARD WORKING and INTELLIGENT in nature.
• Should have a minimum of three years of experience in business management, planning and financial oversight.
• Minimum three years of experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and benefits administration.
• Minimum 3 years experience in I.T. And technical jobs, including Programming, Design, Web Development and Ideally PHP and its associated technologies.
• Collage graduate or equivalent experience.
• Proven skills in IT, business, financial and quality management.
• Demonstrated ability to work in and promote a diverse and inclusive organisation.
• Excellent and proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
• Effective problem – solving and mediation skills. Decision making
• Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
• Proven ability to multi-task and work in a fast – paces office setting.
• Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
General Manager Focuses:
• To increase management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
• To develop strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
• To accomplish subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• To coordinate efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
• To build company’s image by collaborating with customers, government, community organisations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
• To maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Please only bid if you feel that you are the right person for this role as explained above.
• Include the words ‘I read the whole job listing’ in your bid response.
• Please bid as low as you can to stay i