You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm an entrepreneur in the US. I have too many projects going on at the same time and am in need of a virtual assistant to take care of the non-essential workload for me, so I can prioritize my time.
After a trial period, the VA will assume the title of "Executive Assistant". Below is a breakdown of the requirements for the job.
Job would require:
- Researching internet for business contacts and emailing them our company information
- Updating Excel spreadsheets with contacts and business information
- Performing internet research on certain topics for sales or marketing campaigns
- Review incoming job resumes, reviewing them, and forwarding me only the ones that are qualified
- Updating content on several WordPress websites
- Uploading posts on social media sites
- Organizing and labeling of photographs
Your primary job will NOT be to write content or articles or things of that sort, but you must still be fully capable of writing well, with proper English grammer and spelling. Bilingual Spanish would be a HUGE plus, but not required.
- Must speak PERFECT English. Knowledge of Spanish would be a HUGE PLUS.
- EXCELLENT grammer and spelling.
- Must be available between 10-20 hours per week
- Must own your own computer and be an advanced user. No time to teach you the basics.
- Thorough understanding of Firefox and Chrome
- Understanding of internet search methods (Boolean Search Method)
- Understanding of Google Maps
- Must be able to type. Atleast 50wpm, which isn't very fast. No hunt and peck.
- Must have a reliable broadband internet connection, and be available via Skype and email while working.
- Understanding of WordPress (will train additionally if necessary, but must already atleast know the basics)
- Understanding of Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop (will train additionally if necessary, but must already atleast know the basics)
- Basic to proficient skills on selected niche research, knowledge on Internet business, social media marketing is prefered.
Paid weekly. Our desired Pay Rate is between $3 to $4 per hour.
Please bid on your rate per hour. In addition to the agreed upon rate, we also will offer a nice BONUS, the last week of every month, for excellent work done.
-The job description is Easy compared to most other Virtual Assistant posts I've seen.
- Each task will have a deadline and a number of hours to be completed. When you do them is your business. You don't have to work during American business hours--you determine your own time.
-Please bid competitively.
Additional Project Description:
10/11/2012 at 15:45 EDT
Again, Spanish is NOT required, only preferred. Please bid even if you don't speak Spanish.