You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We require someone to find 100 quality tips on simplifying your life based on the following topics:
Criteria and Outcome
1) Number of Tips
25 Tips for Each Topic
2) Where the tip is from
The tips must come from:
- person who has used the tip
- credible written source (Example: Blog, Article, Book, Wiki)
- credible video source (Example: YouTube, Vimeo, Documentaries)
- anything else outside these two sources (as long as the person has used the tip)
3) Layout of Tip
What - What is the tip
Why - Why is it valuable to simplify your life
Who – Who can use this tip
When – When do you implement this tip
How – A process to implement the tip
From - Where did you get the information from – hyperlink, book title, wiki article name, YouTube name e.g. www.myblog.com/helpfultiponhealth
What – write a to do list
Why – to keep track of your tasks to do during the day
Who – any person who wants to track their day tasks
When – night before the day of the to do list
1. Use a notebook or an app
2. Write/type down 1- 10 things the next day
3. Commit to doing at least 3 the next day
4. Do what you wrote/typed and then repeat each day.
From: Interview with Ronnie from MSR Services and wrote down what he said on 24/06/2013. (General Manager - Business Development MSR Services)
What – Do a 1 day water fast 1 x a week for 24 hrs.
Why – Do remove toxins on a weekly basis
Who – Everyone
When – 1 x a week on a day that your not doing activity.
1. When you wake up make sure you drink 1 litre of water.
2. Make sure you have a water bottle for the day.
From: The book Heal Yourself 101 by Markuz Rothkranz page 66. (Founder of http://www.markusrothkranz.com/. Author, Speaker, Entrepreuner)
What – Separate your Savings Account into categories.
Why – If you seperate your personal account like a business you are more likely to succeed.
Who – Everyone. If you dont have a bank account do it anyway.
When – As soon as you start making money.
1. Break up your account into 5-6 categories
2. e.g 1. Savings, Rent, Groceries, Contribution, Financial Freedom,
3. Stick to percentages you can afford.
4. Your income goes into savings & then separate into other categories.
From: T Harv Ecker - Millionaire mind Intensive Seminar day 2. (Founder of http://www.harveker.com/. Author, Speaker, Entrepreuner)
What – Every now and then go away for 2-3 days by yourself.
Why – Helps you realign and reconnect with your purpose.
Who – Everyone. Especially if your really busy.
When – Set aside a weekend every 2-3 months. If your really busy do it more often.
1. Determine the frequency you can commit to.
2. Schedule it in your diary/calendar in advance for the year just like you would for a friends birthday.
3. When you go take a notebook and pen and no other technology.
4. Preferably go to a place with limited distractions & surrounded by nature.
From: Jack Delosa - ( Founder – The-Entourage.com.au. Business Owner, Speaker, Investor, Public Figure)