You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am wanting to host Corporate Styling Workshops, similar to this :
The idea is that I would run a workshop where I go into a business and teach their staff how to dress for their bodyshape, skin tone etc and what's appropriate attire for their workplace. The workshops would mainly focus on fashion content but could cross over into grooming, makeup, hair, personal development and empowerment - but primarily clothing/shoes/accessories.
I am wanting to research what's currently available in the market for a similar style of workshop, and the main questions I want answered are this:
1. What my competitors are charging
2. How long their sessions are going for
3. What topics are covered
4. What take home collaterol they provide
5. Any interesting forms of engagement eg. Models wearing clothes, Quizzes to highlight style inadequacies, catchy ways to engage the audience e.g. like how this girl changes on stage (http://www.ted.com/talks/cameron_russell_looks_aren_t_everything_believe_me_i_m_a_model.html)
6. Any catchy quotes e.g. 'Dress for the job you want, not the one you have' or 'You only have 5 seconds to make an impression'
7. Do they cover men's styling in the female session or is it a separate session
I would like the report to also include as much information as possible on the following topics:
Style-Age - dressing for your age
Getting dressed in 10minutes
Travel in Style
Colour skintone analysis
How to accessorise
Trends for the season and how to wear them
How to define your bodyshapes and what shapes are there
Some suggested google topics to get you started would be something like the below:
Dress for Success seminar
Wardrobe building workshops
Dress for your body shape
Fashion for the workplace
I would expect you would visit somewhere in the order of 70-100 sites and please include these as a reference at the end.
Delivery in Word doc is fine.
I would need delivery of report at a maximum of 48hours after acceptance of freelancer
Additional Project Description:
02/05/2013 at 0:34 PET
Hi, the number of sites visited is not necessary, provided the content is good. thanks