Need some work done? Post a Project Today
A writing assignment in reference
Due Date: Final draft must be submitted to me by the 6th September 2011.
Harvard Referencing is a MUST.
You will be provided with a writing guide and marking rubric which must be adhered to.
You should never:
● Submit an assignment without providing an accurate list of references used.
● Copy one or more sentences from a reference source (book, journal, web page, etc.) without formatting the material as a quotation.
● Use data in the form of numbers, tables, graphs, diagrams or other images without citing the source of the material.
● Use program source code, even if it is freely available in the public domain, without citing the source of the code.
● Take material from reference material and paraphrase it (write it in your own words) without citing the source of the material.
● Use an idea made by another person without citing the source of the idea.
Complete Details of Assignment:
One 1,000 word written assignment. You will be required to present a discussion regarding whether or not online peer-reviewed health information and data support health claims made by certain popular drink manufacturers and compare this to the health evidence published regarding cow’s milk consumption by primary school-aged children. Based on this evidence, you are to present a recommendation highlighting which drink is more suitable for this cohort of children.