You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
My company runs surveys in various countries and I have a need to conduct a monthly survey in Japan. I need somebody to recruit people to take part, collect responses to survey questionnaire by phone and enter them in to our on-line administration tool.
This is a two-step project:
1. Contact/phone potential people and convince them to take part in the monthly survey, people should be from all sectors of industry/commerce, you will be briefed to the purpose of the survey and benefits so you can explain it to people. I need 200 people added to the survey panel. A payment of $250USD will be made at the recruitment of the first 100 and then another $250 upon the recruitment of another 100, these are the milestones.
2. If successful I may expand the project to include asking questionnaires of these people each month the questionnaire is 5 short multiple choice answer questions. This has to be done during the first two weeks of each the month, I will pay $250USD each month for this and it will be an ongoing task. As some people will opt to complete the questionnaire online you should expect to phone about 100 people - this will vary.
I need somebody who has a good, professional telephone manner and is willing to work on the project during the first two weeks of each month.
- You should be a fluent Japanese speaker and also be able to speak English.
- Each telephone call should take no longer than 2-3 minutes and new recruits should be entered into the on-line administration tool as completely as possible.
- We will not reimburse phone or computer expenses separately.
- You should invoice me for payment as soon as milestones are met. Payment will be made to your bank account.
- The ability to speak/email in English is required.
- You should be relaxed and happy to talk to people on the phone.
This is quite a simple job and has a successful track record in multiple countries.