You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
****READ ALL BEFORE PMing AND/OR BIDDING*****
I need to find 10 subniches that meet the following criteria.
If you think you can find these 10, then PM and tell me why you're right for the job.
To ensure you've read and understand, you'll notice a special word to include in the PM.
1. Subniche must have 3 forums that are active (recent posts/threads) with more than 10,000 members. Provide these forum URLs.
2. Subniche must have an audience of buyers.
3. You must identify what the audience purchases (you can search magazines and get media kit and read their demographic detail).
4. Ensure audience can AFFORD to buy. Prove (using quantacast, magazine media kits, etc) that the audience has a household income of over $50,000/annually.
5. Subniche must have 3 PHYSICAL (not just digital) magazines dedicated solely on the niche. Provide me the URL and name of these magazines.
Word to mention in PMs is trashcan.
6. Most importantly subniches must have common problems and obstacles. Be able to identify the top 3 problems and proof their spending to solve it (present other products that solve it, wanted ads, etc).
I need 10 subniches meeting this criteria. I will not pay for partial subniches and I will not pay for partial completion of details needed as described above.
No more than 3 of the 10 subniches should relate to making money.
Example of such a niche (not real, just giving you an idea):
Commercial Truck Driver
1. truckerform.org, truckersworld.com,18wheelerdrivers.com/forum
2. to be noted only
3. truck parts
4. yes, according to [source] the average trucker brings home $XX,XXX
5. Truckers World, Big Rig, Trucking Mag 2.0
6. skin damage due to sun hitting side of face. they may by several long term sun damaging products to reverse the sun's affects.
Again these are not real examples.