You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The assignment is to conduct an interview with a questionnaire that has already been designed. You will use your networking skills or contacts to find two interviewee’s in two top supermarkets, one on the UK and the other in the US, in order to conduct a face to face interview with a resource/person that has been involved or managed the implementation of Business Intelligence technologies in the two respective organisations.
The interviewer ideally should be based in either the UK or US and the interview should ideally by done face to face. However, sending and receiving the questionnaire by email will suffice.
The maximum timeframe is 10 days from bid award.
In all cases the researcher/interview is expected to:
• Use the questionnaire to interview one respondent from each supermarket.
• Each respondent must be a verifiable person responsible for the deployment and/or management of Business Intelligence initiatives within their organisation.
• The interviewer must be recorded with tape/voice recorder, if face to face.
• The interviewer is expected to transcribe the voice data into text, verbatim….
• If the interview is by email then full answers to each question must be recorded in the form or separate word file, in the interviewee’s own voice.
• Questionnaire will be supplied.
• If the interview is face to face than an additional $70.00 will be paid for each face to face interview.
• Please do not bid, if you have no experience in this field. Thanks.
• Bid is $150 for two email questionnaires. $290 for two face two face interviews with questionnaires.