You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We require someone to find content aggregators to provide us with a comprehensive report on where we can get the following:
- Lists of discussion forums online, with URLs and RSS feeds
- Twitter feeds (see below - we think we're ok with this)
- Facebook feeds
- Blogs. List of these with URLs and RSS feeds if possible
- News and publications - traditional and other publications. Again with URLs and RSS feeds where possible
We are setting up a media monitoring company and need access to the above data ongoing. There are other companies offering the same service, but we need to gain access to the data and content. We know that with Twitter we can access the data via GNip (for example) for around $3000/month but we also need access to other sources of data.
Additional Project Description:
11/29/2012 at 6:14 ECT
The output of this project will be:
1) A list of the potential sources available, along with costs (where applicable)
2) Any information found that is important within this field - ie that the data found is reliable because of a particular reason
Feel free to ask any questions on this. If you do not feel that you can achieve all that we have asked for, please do not bid on this project