Bids are hidden by the project creator.
Log in as the employer to view bids or to bid on this project. You will not be able to bid on this project if you are not qualified in one of the job categories. To see your qualifications
I've been working with Rails since version 0.12 (2005), so I'm very comfortable with the framework, and I've used Devise on just about every Rails app I've written in the last 3 years. I've sent more details in a private message.
I will be available for daily meeting and you can ping me on skype any time.
skype id : kashif.tufail.17
I have implemented awesome coding in this project(admin.peeredge.net) and "Mysql" as DB backend.The tasks in this project are
1. 3rd party source integration
4.Create separate DataBase for each user and create tables.
5. Authentication using Devise and Authorization using CanCan
6. HTML5 ,css3
7. Testing with these gems(Rspec,Capybara,factory_girl)
1. Insert and retrieve data from remote Dtaabases and export,import CSV and excel sheets more than 150k records in background processes
2. Implement caching(fragment,memcached etc)
3.Authentication using Devise and Authorization using CanCan
4. Paperclip for upload images
5. HTML5 ,css3
6. Testing with these gems(Rspec,Capybara,factory_girl)
7. Reporting export to PDF and CSV files over million rows of data.
Qitch helps you find the right business app/sofware for your specific needs.I am the only developer to build all this site and also responsible for all server side management as well.I use twitter/bootstrap saas ,carrierwave ,devise ,acts_as_followable ,acts_as_voteable,omniauth_facebook,twitter and linkedin,sunspot for searching and many more gems.
My github profile
Take a look at these Previous projects