You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
we need to make own CMS. We need to make 2 private gems with this features:
* model Web (name, url, google tag manager code, google webmaster tools code)
* heroku-api for adding url to heroku etc.
* redirection for url without www (we have code for this)
* locales (globalize3 gem)
* activeadmin gem with 3 roles (superadmin, admin and content supervisor)
* redactor (wysiwyg editor, we have code)
* sitemap.xml generation automated
* homepage for "under contruction" when no other geronimo gem is used
* model Menu (name)
* model MenuLink (menu_id, name, url, order_items, active)
* nice urls with friendly_id gem
* actual ranks with pagerankr gem
* twitter bootstrap layout as default
* kaminari bootstrap gem
* generator for updating basic files as ApplicationController etc.
* Application Layout in Haml
* model Page (title, subtitle, page_structure_id, (slug for friend_ly), active)
* dynamic routes generated on Page model
* model MenuPage (menu_id, page_id, name, order_items, active, url)
* model PageStructure (rows/spans/divs) used for page (rows and spans divide page to separated blocks and each block can be edited and also locked for user role (content supervisor)
* pages stored in memcachier
* generator for changing basic files as routes.rb etc
This should be modular system (next will gems for blog, photogallery etc.) We selected gem carefully, if you have new idea for better gem, we are opened for discussion.
Work flow for using will be as this:
start new app in rails
push it to heroku
and we have easy CMS
we can add pages in admin, define and select page structure, fill in content blocks
then we can add geronimo-gallery (for photogallery) or geronimo-blog (for articles) etc.
If you want this job send me in private message:
1) your github nick
2) heroku account email
3) your email
4) write me what limitations and disadventages you see
Our ground rules:
1) you will push your current version into github every day
2) no releasing milestones before finish of the project
3) all communication in Basecamp (our virtual office)