Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
We need some ruby on rails web developer. We are building a web service site which contain forum and wiki.
Here's just some of the criteria that this person would meet:
- Has their own computer, high-speed Internet connection and good electricity / power supply.
- Speaks, Reads, and Writes good English.
- Can work from home without distractions.
- Can use Skype frequently.
- Is willing to learn new things. Can easily be trained new skills.
- Can work full-time (40 hours per week).
REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- An excellent understanding of Ruby and Ruby on rails.
- Can take a development architecture and modify it for the needs of the project
- Experience with rails ecosystems
- Ability to solve problems quickly by yourself.
- Write BDD or TDD like rspec and factory_girl in your program
- Familiar with following skill set:
* Linux (ubuntu)
* Mysql with ActiveRecord
* CSS, SASS and Twitter Bootstrap framework
- Experience with forem, devise, cancan, and gollum.
- API development knowledge
Trial period: 1~10 days paid
Payment frequency: twice a month or monthly
If you're interested in this job, please send your resume, list of skills, your salary expectations, and related works you have worked on to The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of Service
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)