You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This prototype will
1. have a page that shows a text box. Upon submitting a string in this textbox, show google search in a div on the right hand side. See the url below.
2. provide capability to clip a result just like in the above example. The clipped result would appear at the top of a div on the left side.
3. Upon clipping, a text box and a submit button would appear. The user should be able to type some text in the text box.
4. Store the clipped result and . The storage interface is exposed through a set of web services. You would need to configure the storage again using its web services. Please review the following URL to understand the storage interface.
5. In step 1, whenever the user submits a string to search, search the storage and show all results that are there in the storage , along with the user entered text for each result.
Please feel free to send me a note if you have any question or clarification.
You will need to build this prototype using Ubuntu and Instant Rails, and have us test it running on your server. The final deliverable will be Ubuntu image with everything running on it.
Additional Project Description:
01/17/2008 at 21:16 SGT
Instead of storing the results using the web services, you can just store it in a MySQL db. That would do the job.